MCSA: Data Engineering with Azure
Earning an MCSA: Data Engineering with Azure demonstrates knowledge relevant to the design and building of analytics and operational solutions on Azure as well as the implementation of big data engineering workflows on HDInsight. It is the first step on your path to becoming a Data Management and Analytics Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
- Experience with Azure Stream Analytics, HDInsight Clusters, Azure Data Lake, Big Data batch processing, SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Factory, and real-time processing of Big Data.
To complete an MCSA: Data Engineering with Azure certification you need to pass all exams below:
- Exam 70-775(Perform Data Engineering on Microsoft HD Insight)
- Exam 70-776 (Perform Big Data Engineering on Microsoft Cloud Services (beta))
- Weekend Class: 09.00 am - 14.00 pm
- Midweek Class: 09.00 am - 20.00 pm